Heres how it works:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. Kazan tagged me!
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.Random facts about me:
Ok. Here’s my seven random facts about myself…
1. I can’t cook. Just plain can’t. For “potluck” type events at my old job, it was just assumed – Jenna’s bringing the handmade card!
2. I have a new fascination with John Deere tractors. 🙂
3. I am a Myspace junkie.
4. I am petrified of needles and dentists (whose every tool looks like an altered needle…)
5. I haven’t seen my natural haircolor since junior high.
6. My biggest wish would be for a maid…preferably one who cooks too! Hmmm, Alice from the Brady Bunch is who I want!
7. I own as many trimmers as I do pairs of shoes…which is a bad thing, lol!
And ANOTHER thing is that Kazan also gave me this sweet little award last week I hadn’t gotten back to putting up and passing along yet! Thank YOU, Kazan, for making MY day with this and I’d like to pass it along…
To Roni for being my inky friend for so many years (even the ones while I disappeared)
To Laurie for still being my scrapping buddy after all these years (again, even while I was MIA)!
To Sherry for being that rare kind of ex-mother-in-law who remains my friend and mom and encourages me to dream!
To Irene and Rhi for just being insanely inspiring!
Thank you for making my day so many times, ladies!!!
Filed under: Uncategorized |